Hummus?
This evening Gabe asked me for hummus. Well, he said "hamuss" ... so I wasn't sure that he really meant "hummus" until I gave him some with crackers and he ate it up saying "yummy." Then he asked for more and when I handed him the plate with more hummus and crackers, he said "nice."
Some of Gabe's other - fun - words are:
Hemmi - helmet
Hammi - hammer
jojos (except it sounds a little like dodos) - Jojo
Nee - Nikki
Me - Grammie and also me
Pappie - Papa aka Dave
Some of Gabe's other - fun - words are:
Hemmi - helmet
Hammi - hammer
jojos (except it sounds a little like dodos) - Jojo
Nee - Nikki
Me - Grammie and also me
Pappie - Papa aka Dave
otdog - hot dog
He still uses the sign for milk and the signs that he invented for his blankie and binkie.
Comments