Busy day

Boy oh boy ... today was a busy day for Gabe ... in the morning we watched movies ... then we hit the park with the dogs ... then Dave took Gabe skating for the first time ... then a long nap ... then dinner with Dave's family to celebrate Dave's birthday and playtime with his cousins ... Big B, little B, Emma, and Nee ...
I hope after all this excitement, Gabe will sleep in tomorrow (wishful thinking, I know!)






Comments

Inga said…
Gabe kinda slept in. He woke up at his ususal time of 7:30 am ... played a bit in his room ...then I think he fell asleep for another hour or so ... so I got to sleep in til about 9:30 am. Then I heard Gabe playing in his room again. I was not ready to get up (I had a migraine) but when he put on Bob Marley Don't worry be happy and I heard him "singing" and dancing in his room, I couldn't resist ... so I got up and joined him ... :)

Popular Posts