Potty-training success
We took last weekend (first of the year) to work on potty training (our first goal of 2011). We ditched the diapers and pull-ups (except for night time) and encouraged Gabe to go potty. He had one accident on Friday at Grammies and one on Saturday at home, but by Sunday he was going to the potty and taking care of "business" all by himself. He had no accidents at home since then and none at Grammies. He had a little bit of a hard time on Tuesday, his first day back at school. He tried but couldn't go and then had an accident. But his second day at school, on Thursday, he did great. He is very proud of himself and he usually still wants a "prize" or "treat" after he goes.
Next big challenge is to get him to sleep in his own bed again. I think I will work on that next weekend.
Next big challenge is to get him to sleep in his own bed again. I think I will work on that next weekend.
Comments