I want to remember

... when Gabe says "I love you mom"

... when we brush our teeth and I say "good job Gabe" and Gabe says "good job mom"

... when I asked him if he wanted to wear his spider-man pj's and he said "pider-man jammas?  You kiddin' me?  ("Are you kidding me?" is Dave's current phase :)

... when we are in bed "trying" to sleep and Gabe counts ..."one, two, chee, four, five, six, seven, eit, nine, ten, eleven, cheeteen, seventeen."

... when he comes over and says "I give you loves" and gives me a hug and a kiss

... when he put his arm around my neck and says "me wants you" before going to sleep

... when we are walking down the jet-way and he says "its feakin' cold"  (Ok ... he picked up "freaking" from  me)

... when he says "no, fank you" when I tell him to do something :)

... how he says "piuter" instead of computer

... when I am carrying a glass of water and Gabe says "Be caweful mom ... don't pill"






Comments

Popular Posts