Where does he learn this stuff.

Story
One night Gabe wanted me to tell him a story.  After I told him one I asked him to tell ME a story.  He said:  "one upon time there was spider man and iron man.  they were fighting (enacts their fights).  then their mom told them no fighting."  I said: "smart mom."



Warning: Poopy talk
One night while Gabe was going potty he said : "Poopies are (s)tinky.  Don't touch my poopies.  They are (s)tinky."


Too Many Toys
I often "bribe" Gabe with small toys while we are running errands.  One day I got him three small action figures: Thor, Loki, and the Destroyer.  We were in the car and he was playing with Thor and the Destroyer.  Then he asked for Loki.  After I gave it to him, he said he wanted me to be Loki.  I told him I couldn't because I was driving.  He responded:  "I cannot handle so many dudes."

Its a Mistwy
I was putting away winter clothes after washing them.  I couldn't find one of my gloves and told Gabe that I lost it.  He said "I'm gonna solve the problem."  I asked "what problem?"  He said "I'm gonna solve the problem.  You lost your your globe.  Its a mistwy.  A mistwy.  I'm gonna solve the problem."

It's no Use
Last night Gabe tried to do somersaults.  He did a couple but was having trouble.  After trying over and over again, he said, in an exasperated voice "It's no use."


That little comedian :)

Comments

Patrycja said…
He is a comedian! Can't wait to see him! and you, of course : )

Popular Posts