Mr. Polite

Kids go through phrases.  Some are great ... and some are not so great.  Lately, Gabe has been Mr. Polite.  He says "please" and "thank you" all the time.  For example, this morning he asked me if it was "grammie day."  I say "yes, it is grammie day today."  He replied "thank you."  He has been asking if he can "pwease play with his toys, pwease" or "can I pwease have chocolate milk pwease."  I LOVE it.  Unfortunately, I know this phase won't last and I am anxious what comes next :)

Oh ... and in case you are wondering ... there are three types of days for Gabe: (1) Moose days are days when Gabe goes to pre-school at the Dancing Moose Montessori (M, W, F); (2) Grammie days are days he spends with his Grammie Judy (T, Th); and (3) Mommie and Poppie days are weekend days that he spends with us.  He is most excited about Gammie days.

Comments

Patrycja said…
Thank you for posting this and please tell Gabe that I love him.
: )~

Popular Posts