On Friday, Feb. 1, Gabe turned two months. He is growing up fast. He weighs 8 lbs 13 oz and is 21.5 inches long. I wanted to commemorate the day with few special pictures and/or video but the little guy was not in the mood. He had his first set of shots - 3 of them - that morning and was not feeling well the rest of the day. About the only thing that would calm him down was his swing. He spent most of the day in it.

Comments

Stapletons said…
He's just beautiful, Inga! I especially love the videos of him. It's so funny how huge the pacifier looks compared with his little newborn face. :)
We have the exact same vibrating chair for Timmy, and he loves it too! It's so cute to see Gabe fascinated with the hanging animals, and making progress. I look forward to seeing him grow.
Jen said…
This is so great! Gabe is really going to love reading all this when he gets older. It was so fun hanging out with you guys last weekend. We need to get together more often.

Popular Posts