Just another day
Those of you who have already read the last post, you may want to check it out again. I wanted to post something before Patrycja left, but did not have time to write all I wanted to. So today, I edited the post.
It is Wednesday and Gabe and I are home alone. Patrycja left yesterday morning. I miss here already. I just fed Gabe and now I am trying to finish this post.
It is overcast and snowing again. I love snow. It makes me want to get out and play with Reilly and Jojo. Unfortunately, all the snow makes it (almost) impossible for me to take Gabe for walks. Before he was born I had this idea of taking him (and the dogs) for walks every day. But most days it is too cold and there is too much snow on the sidewalks to manuver the stroller. Occasionally, though, the sun comes out and we get to take a quick walk. We did just that on Sunday when Patrycja was still here. Wasn't it a beautiful day?
It is Wednesday and Gabe and I are home alone. Patrycja left yesterday morning. I miss here already. I just fed Gabe and now I am trying to finish this post.
It is overcast and snowing again. I love snow. It makes me want to get out and play with Reilly and Jojo. Unfortunately, all the snow makes it (almost) impossible for me to take Gabe for walks. Before he was born I had this idea of taking him (and the dogs) for walks every day. But most days it is too cold and there is too much snow on the sidewalks to manuver the stroller. Occasionally, though, the sun comes out and we get to take a quick walk. We did just that on Sunday when Patrycja was still here. Wasn't it a beautiful day?

Comments