Gabe is two weeks old today
It seems like Gabe was born only yesterday but here we are ... two weeks later. Patrycja has told me to start this blog when I was still pregnant but I resisted. Then today, we got an email from Dave's cousin and a link to their blog and I could resist no longer. So here I am writing.
Gabe is an amazing baby. He sleeps most of the time and hardly ever cries. Sometimes when he is tired and tries to open his eyes he scrunches his forehead as if to pull his eyelids open. He also makes funny faces with his lips. He loves being swaddled and warm. He hates having his diaper changed and hates being naked (I'm sure that will change :)
Gabe is an amazing baby. He sleeps most of the time and hardly ever cries. Sometimes when he is tired and tries to open his eyes he scrunches his forehead as if to pull his eyelids open. He also makes funny faces with his lips. He loves being swaddled and warm. He hates having his diaper changed and hates being naked (I'm sure that will change :)
Comments