Tubing (Feb. 27)
I do not cold weather but I love playing in the snow. Especially when it is sunny. This winter was not a great one for snow but over the last couple of weeks, we got quite a lot ... so we were definitely overdo for a day of play in the snow. Dave wanted to try out the tubing hill for a while and we finally did it. At first Gabe wasn't too excited about going but after a couple of runs, he didn't want to quit. We were there for almost 2 hours. First we went together down the big hill. Then I took Gabe to the kids area and let him go down by himself down the little hill. Once he went by himself on the little hill, he wanted to go down by himself on the big hill ... and to our surprise ... he really liked it. After we got home, he was so tired he passed out on the couch from about 5 pm until 8 pm.
Getting ready to try the little hill
Posing with papa
With his tube in tow walking towards the "magic carpet"



Comments