Say what?
Gabe is almost never quiet. It is a lot of fun to listen to him talk (well, except when Dave and I are trying to talk to each other :). Usually he wants me to repeat what he says to make sure that I understand. Sometimes I don't and try to cheat by saying "yes" but he is onto me and will repeat the word or phrase until I get it. He cannot say hard "c" and "l" ... but is learning fast. So, without further ado, here are a few words that I want to remember:
banden (band aid)
bit (big)
tat (cat)
tam (come)
pane (plane)
baby (baby and small)
bankie (blankie)
seep (sleep)
eyes down (close your eyes)
I wove you (I love you)
hemmie (helmet)
He also insists on doing "everything" himself using the following phrases:
me first
me self
my turn
NO ME
6-29-10 Update: more words that I want to remember:
medis (medicine)
weeps (lips)
nolike (I don't like it)
banden (band aid)
bit (big)
tat (cat)
tam (come)
pane (plane)
baby (baby and small)
bankie (blankie)
seep (sleep)
eyes down (close your eyes)
I wove you (I love you)
hemmie (helmet)
He also insists on doing "everything" himself using the following phrases:
me first
me self
my turn
NO ME
6-29-10 Update: more words that I want to remember:
medis (medicine)
weeps (lips)
nolike (I don't like it)
Comments