Valentine's Day Fun

What a great day we had!  Gabe got a spiderman Pez and Lightning McQueen from "Cars".  He started the morning with pez candy and the "Lion King."  He then found his new car and woke me up to open it up for him.  I got Dave tickets to Muse and Dave got me an IPod and a new radio for our living room that has an IPod base.  Then we took Gabe snowmobiling for the first time.  We were not sure if he would like it, but the day was beautiful - sunny and no wind - and Gabe let us bundle him up in all of his snow gear and wore his helmet (which he calls hemmie).  We were out for about an hour, Gabe's cheeks were red from the cold, but he didn't want to go home.  He even had a little meltdown when I was taking his snow gear off.  We thought he would fall asleep on the way home but he was wide awake all the way back.  He did take a 3 hr nap after we got home though.  After I put Gabe to bed, I took the dogs to the park and then I took a little nap myself.  When I got up, Dave had dinner ready - yummy king crab legs and potatoes. 

It was a perfect day!

Gettin' ready

Taking a break



On the way home :)

Comments

Stapletons said…
Sounds nice! way to enjoy the snow!

Popular Posts