Smarty pants

So Gabe is still not talking although he understands almost everything I tell him and he can sign quite a few signs. Yesterday, I got him Gushers. I gave him a pack and he promptly shoved all 10 gushers (OK 9 ... I took 1) into his mouth like he likes to do. So today, at the pool, I put 4 gushers into a yogurt cup and gave them to him. He put them all in his mouth. He handed me the cup back and I said all done. So I put the cup on the table so that after he ate the 4 gushers I could give a few more. I turn around and he is signing "more" to me. No fooling that guy! He knew there were more gushers to be had. So, of course, I gave him the rest of the pack, which he promptly put in his mouth (all of them) and then walked around like a chipmunk with goo dripping out of his mouth. What a stinker :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hmmm...if the sign for more works, it may be a while before he says it... You may have to push him to say things.... He sure is a cutie..... Can't wait to see you...

Popular Posts