Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Growing up Gabe
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Posted by
Inga
February 03, 2009
Mama's lil' helper
Gabe loves to help :)
When I am cooking dinner, he feeds the dogs.
When I am washing dishes, he reorganizes the pantry.
And when I am putting laundry away, he cleans out the hall closet.
Comments
Dave
said…
Not to mention your bathroom drawer every morning.
Anonymous said…
Enjoy it while you can because by the time he is 10, he won't touch those chores with a 10 foot pole....
Stapletons
said…
We are the same, and for some reason, can find the time to clean it up over and over, but not 10 minutes to screw those little safety locks on the cupboards. :)
PS I love the video! His laugh is SO fun!
Popular Posts
Posted by
Inga
April 19, 2009
Cruise to the Bahamas
Posted by
Inga
March 16, 2014
New word
Comments
PS I love the video! His laugh is SO fun!