Little Comedian
So I go to take a nice nap today and what do you know, the Gabester had bogartted the entire bed (see photographic evidence above). The little comedian thought that it would be funny to sleep right in the middle of the bed, something I think he learned from his Momma.
Going forward I just hope that we can teach Gabe that such tom-foolery is not nice. So I have grounded Gabe today to drinking milks, going to the bathroom, sleeping, and possibly going on a walk with the dogs. That should teach him a lesson.
-Papa the disciplinarian
Going forward I just hope that we can teach Gabe that such tom-foolery is not nice. So I have grounded Gabe today to drinking milks, going to the bathroom, sleeping, and possibly going on a walk with the dogs. That should teach him a lesson.
-Papa the disciplinarian
Comments